Please Log In to Your NEW Resident Portal
or if you have trouble using your Resident Login, please complete form below
Please Read GREAT NEWS for YOU Update Below the Resident Form
Vista has switched to Buildium to give you more benefits and services
(No More Appfolio)
Buildium effective date December 20, 2022
1. BIG NEWS!
– Vista has a new program just for you!
Vista is proud to announce our new and improved online resident site. For your convenience, and to better serve you, we offer 24-7 access to your account from your desktop or your cell phone.
With your online resident site, you can:
- Pay rent online and view your payment history
- Set up automatic monthly payments
- Submit maintenance requests directly from your mobile device or computer
- View and important documents, emails, texts and more
- CLICK HERE to activate your resident portal or go to www.VistaKY.com
- Enter your email address into the Resident Sign In box (use email address you use for Vista)
- or You can Click on “Forgot your password? Request a new one”
- Enter your new email address and then wait for a welcome email containing your temporary password
We hope this new service will enhance your experience with Vista
As always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions.
2. EXTREME WEATHER
- – stock up now and get ready NOW. the weather people are super excited like a kid on Christmas morning. Predictions are below ZERO temperatures this weekend.
- – [[Tenant_First_Name]], change your furnace filter now for maximum air flow for your furnace
- – please remove anything from your registers where you heat blows out. Covering them up will freeze you up.
- – open the doors below your sinks to allow warm air to get to your water pipes
- – perhaps when it gets super cold, turn on your water faucets to run a very small stream
- – if you have garden hoses hooked up to your home – REMOVE THEM Now
- – [[Tenant_First_Name]], if you are traveling this weekend – load up your car with blankets, plenty of gas, cell phone charger and a good flashlight – perhaps some snacks too.
- – MERRY CHRISTMAS to You and your family from Vista
3. GREAT NEWS – Welcome Kristal!
- – Vista welcomes your New Resident Manager “Kristal Martin”
- – Kristal starts next Wednesday, Dec 28
- – she has over 15 years experience as a Resident Manager!
your January 1st rent payments will use Buildium,
thank you for your patience in this transition,
If you have any questions, or would like assistance registering online, please let us know
Stay Warm, Safe, and Have a Great Holiday Season!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Asst Leasing Agent