Louisville Info & Attractions
Louisville Info and Attractions
Louisville combines many of the best qualities of large and small cities to create one of the nation’s most appealing cities, taking into account certain quality-of-life factors such as commute times, cultural offerings, tax rates, recreational activities, and the quantity of family-friendly events and venues.
The attractions which visitors perennially love –
- Churchill Downs
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Louisville Slugger Museum
- Claudia Sanders Dinner House (Simpsonville, 17 miles east of Louisville2)
- Seneca and Cherokee Parks (designed by Frederick Law Olmsted)
- Kentucky Center for the Arts
- Fourth Street Live
- Muhammad Ali Center
- nationally recognized Skateboard Park.